Sunday, September 23, 2012

Now we are focusing on getting Tridarka back up and running.  Karen is hard at work sanding one of the amas.










We got tired of having the ama slide all over the horses so I made a couple of low horses and a jig to secure the amas in the upright position.  Here you see the ama treated with a stripper compound so we can remove the old varnish which is pealing off.  I suspect that it was applied without washing the amine blush off before application.  The sander just wasn't getting it off so hence the stripper.
   Karen has the shop looking nice and clean.  Having a clean and well organized shop makes all the difference in efficiency.










For my dear friends that I left working in 3G/4G CCU. I hope you can see I am enjoying retirement already. Sleeping nights is great.  I want to thank all of you for my two retirement parties.  Special thanks goes out to Phyllis Lowery, Michelle Gray and Nina Stefanie for arrangements.  Thanks to all of you from both 4A/5A and CCU that came to my party at Los Loros. I will always remember you!

No comments:

Post a Comment