Thursday, January 10, 2013

Small Victories

I guess you'd call this an unsound method.  But it gets a 120 lb behemoth of a motor up 6 feet and over the rail.  The hernia isn't too much worse for the wear:).
Belle's motor has been at the shop to get the water pump impeller replaced.  I want no nonsense on the trip.  The oil and filter are new as well.







It's hard to imagine how a simple set of plastic shelves like this could be so helpful.  The were a royal pain to install though.
Tomorrow I will install the batteries and check the solar charging system.  In another couple of weeks. The water will go in and the pumps and plumbing will be checked.  We're almost there folks.  Caveat: when the water and food goes in I have to heat the cabin from then on until I go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment