Thursday, October 24, 2013

All Aboard

Well, this is it, home sweet home for the month of November and perhaps more.  Everything is aboard.  Just my medicines and last minute personal items will be loaded the day I leave.

Monday, Karen and I will be reinserting the masts and securing them for travel.  One more cleanup of the exterior remains.

I suspect the next blog entry will be from Florida.

I just finished helping my friend Norm by installing a new antenna atop his tower.  Tuesday, I will be changing out a rotor and straitening up antennas atop Mike, ND4V's 70 foot tower.  That will conclude my tower climbing for a good while I trust.  While I am happy to help, I feel I have been up the tower enough considering my near 25 trips up my on 60 foot tower.

Again, Belle is ready!  See you on the water.

1 comment:

  1. Larry;
    Don't for get to say hello when you are down this way in Placida, FL. Wondering if you are going to make the WCTSS November rendezvous in Cayo Costa ? A gain you can always leave your trailer here in Placida at the head waters of Charlotte Harbor. You have my cell # if not - send a message to W2CWL # yahoo

    ReplyDelete