Saturday, November 16, 2013


Today I paddled over to the Cayo Costa park dock.  The walk across the island is a pleasant adventure through a rich ecosystem well protected and as natural as can be had where humans are allowed to enjoy.











Interesting quince like bush with ripening fruit.
Another interesting plant.



















A pleasant beach scene awaited me on the other side.











The lovely Egret being sailed by owner Dennis Bradley of Pine Island.  Dennis is a member of the West Coast Trailer Sailing Squadron.
I ran into this guy paddling in the now clogged "tunnel of love".













\
My view from the boat.  Not so well focused because it is zoomed way out.  In summery, the area is richly endowed with flora and fauna.  I am enjoying both paddling and hiking.
I will either leave Sunday, or Monday for parts south.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful spot to explore for a few days. What a beautiful egret reproduction.

    ReplyDelete