Monday, June 11, 2012

We finished sanding and applying Cetol to all teak surfaces.  Sure is nice to have all that teak looking bright and pretty.










Now here's something I have been needing to do for a long time.  I towed Belle over to Gober Welding in Lilburn where Don did a fabulous job TIG welding my cracked mast hinges.  Note the re-welding of the mast support which had broken and was letting the mast slide off due to alignment.  All welded and a perfect 90 degree angle.  I plan to pad them with carpet as well, to prevent chafe on the (newly painted) masts.
I got the new Flojet pump installed.  My last two pumps costs $160 and came to sad ends, freezing or burning out when left on.  This pump cost $39 on EBAY.  I can afford to replace it!
This is a view of the port 21 gallon tank with flexible pipe coming across to the selection valve and pump. I plan on adding an accumulator tank (24 oz) to prevent frequent cycling of the pump...later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment