Saturday, October 29, 2011

"Some times you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't"

I got sick of the crowding in the boat so took it over to the dock and went and got the truck. I carried off the generator, the 6 gallon container of extra water, the battery charger and some other small items. It looks a world better in here now!
The composting head is working great using sawdust instead of peat.  Peat is mostly inert and won't compost. I tried and found out for myself last trip on the St. John's river. 
For the hams that wanted to talk to me today. both 20 meters and 40 meters are wall to wall contesting this w/e so I am not turning the radio on (except for APRS until Monday.  The Innova Sunny kayak has been a great dinghy (see Karen, I spelled it right).  Now it is deflated and packed under the vee berth.  We are ready to leave in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment